- May help with joint health and can be used proactively in younger dogs
- Same matrix as C.E.T.® VEGGIEDENT® FR3SH® Tartar Control Chews for Dogs
- High quality ingredients
- Z-shape to facilitate prehension and mechanical action
- VOHC Seal for tartar control
- Same effect on breath as C.E.T.® VEGGIEDENT® FR3SH® Tartar Control Chews for Dogs
- Contains the fresh technology to target bad breath
- Formulated with BIOVAFLEX® eggshell membrane - an innovative, novel ingredient that supports joint health1
- BIOVAFLEX® water-soluble hydrolyzed eggshell membrane powder contains:
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)
- Desmosine and isodesmosine
- C.E.T.® VEGGIEDENT® Flex Tartar Control Chews for Dogs contain on average a slightly higher amount of ESM than in MOVOFLEX® Soft Chews but MOVOFLEX® Soft Chews contain more actives to support mobility
- Palatability Study2:
- 100% Prehension
- 95% Chewing
- 92% Acceptability
BIOVAFLEX is a registered trademark of Biova LLC, used under license.
C.E.T., VEGGIEDENT and FR3SH are registered trademarks of the Virbac Group of Companies.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Corn starch, glycerin, soy protein isolate, rice flour, brewers dried yeast, sorbitol, ground corn cob, erythritol, egg shell membrane, potassium sorbate (preservative), water, inulin, pomegranate.
- Hewlings, Susan, et al. “A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Prospective Clinical Trial Evaluating Water-Soluble Chicken Eggshell Membrane for Improvement in Joint Health in Adults with Knee Osteoarthritis.” Journal of Medicinal Food, vol. 22, no. 9, 2019, pp. 875–884.
- Nicolas C et al. Evaluation of acceptability and chewing time of six dental chews in dogs: A randomized, blinded control trial. In: proceeding of the 31st International Conference on Dentistry & Oral Care. Oral Health Dent Manag 2018. 17:27