- Single layer rawhide chew that has abrasive cleansing action + chlorhexidine gluconate (CHX)
- Hides are sourced from North American cattle
- Baked not tanned
- No quaternary ammonium compounds
- Chlorhexidine gluconate is the gold standard in chemical plaque control and starts working in 2 minutes
- Absorbs into oral tissues, then desorbs gradually (up to 12 hours residual) providing prolonged activity1
- Helps reduce plaque and calculus
- Daily use of just one C.E.T HEXTRA Chew was associated with a significant reduction in calculus formation after 28 days1
- 52.3% decrease in tartar based on gingival mean scores at 28 days1
- See “Case Study on Formation of Calculus” download below in Resources
- 7 times higher rate of consumption vs. a similar competitive brand
- Available in petite, medium, large, and extra-large sizes to accommodate all dogs
- Kluxdal J, et al, Efficacy of a chlorhexidine gluconate-coated dental chew (C.E.T.Ⓡ HEXtraⓇ) in the prevention of dental calculus in Dogs, Poster, Veterinary Dental Forum, 2016.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Beef rawhide,maltodextrin,hydrolized poultry liver (enzymatic), chlorhexidine gluconate, sodium gluconate, mixed tocopherols, glucono-delta-lactone, potassium sorbate.