KERATOLUX® Shampoo with S-I-S SKIN INNOVATIVE SCIENCE® Technology is a unique cleaner that removes scales, crusts, and excessive oil on the skin surface of dogs and cats. With regular bathing, KERATOLUX Shampoo helps manage normal sebum production, resulting in a pleasant smell and healthy skin and hair coat.
- Improve hair coat and skin balance:
- Removes excess sebum and scales
- Neutralizes unpleasant odors
- Support healthy skin with S-I-S SKIN INNOVATIVE SCIENCE® Technology:
- Provides micro-organism anti-adhesive effects (Glycotechnology)
- Promotes natural skin microbial defenses (Defensin technology)
- Promote a healthy microbial balance in animals with keratoseborrheic conditions (Piroctone Olamine)
- Manufactured using cGMP pharma standards according to FDA guidelines
- Available sizes: 8 oz, 16 oz
- Lloyd DH, Viac J, Werling D, et al. Role of sugars in surface microbe–host interactions and immune reaction modulation. Vet Dermatol. 2007;18:197–204.
- Santoro D, Ahrens K, Vesny R, et al. Evaluation of the in vitro effect of boldo and meadowsweet plant extracts on the expression of antimicrobial peptides and inflammatory markers in canine keratinocytes. Res Vet Sci. 2017;115:255–262.
- Piekutowska A, Pin D, Reme C.A.Gatto H. and Haftek M. Effects of a Topically Applied Preparation of Epidermal Lipids on the Stratum Corneum Barrier of Atopic Dogs, Journal of Comparative Pathology 2008;138:197-203.
Piroctone Olamine 0.5% w/w
Alkylpolyglucoside, Butylene Glycol, Coco-Betaine, d-Galactose, d-Mannose, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, I-Rhamnose, Laureth-2, PEG-90 Glyceryl lsostearate, Peumus boldus Leaf Extract, Purified Water, Pyridoxine HCI, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Salicylate, Spiraea ulmaria Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin F, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate.