- Antiseptic and cleansing properties to help manage conditions that are responsive to chlorhexidine gluconate and ketoconazole
- Improves hair coat, degreases, descales, and neutralizes unpleasant odors
- Active ingredients: chlorhexidine gluconate 2.3% and ketoconazole 1%
- S-I-S SKIN INNOVATIVE SCIENCE® Technology: Advanced technology to help the skin defend itself
- Supports healthy skin by providing micro-organism anti-adhesive effects through Glycotechnology (sugars) and promotes natural skin microbial defenses with Defensin technology (plant extracts)
- Glycotechnology: Anti-irritant/Anti-adhesive (saccharides that limit the adherence of microbes to the skin)
- Defensin Technology: Promotes skin’s natural microbial defenses (AMPs: Antimicrobial Peptides)
- A recommended part of veterinary antimicrobial stewardship
- Manufactured using cGMP pharma standards according to FDA guidelines
- Clinical studies: peer reviewed, published studies for both Defensin technology and Glycotechnology; including in-vitro and in-vivo canine studies
- A medicated shampoo with both pets and owners in mind
- Pleasant floral fragrance
- Good appearance for hair coat
- Lloyd DH, Viac J, Werling D, et al. Role of sugars in surface microbe–host interactions and immune reaction modulation. Vet Dermatol. 2007;18:197–204.
- Santoro D, Ahrens K, Vesny R, et al. Evaluation of the in vitro effect of boldo and meadowsweet plant extracts on the expression of antimicrobial peptides and inflammatory markers in canine keratinocytes. Res Vet Sci. 2017;115:255–262.
- Piekutowska A, Pin D, Reme C.A.Gatto H. and Haftek M. Effects of a Topically Applied Preparation of Epidermal Lipids on the Stratum Corneum Barrier of Atopic Dogs, Journal of Comparative Pathology 2008;138:197-203.
- Andrew Hillier*, David H. Lloyd†, J. Scott Weese. Guidelines for the diagnosis and antimicrobial therapy of canine superficial bacterial folliculitis (Antimicrobial Guidelines Working Group of the International Society for Companion Animal Infectious Diseases), Vet Dermatol 2014; 25: 163–e43.
Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine gluconate 2.3% w/w. Ketoconazole 1% w/w.
Inactive Ingredients: Acrylate C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alkylpolyglucoside, Butylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, d-Galactose, d-Mannose, FD&C Red #4, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, l-Rhamnose, Lactic Acid, Laureth-2, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Peumus boldus Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Purified Water, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate, Spiraea ulmaria Extract, Xanthan Gum.