Give atopic dogs the cyclosporine they deserve with CYCLAVANCE™ oral solution.
Happiness is reliability
The effective cyclosporine you know and trust—IN LIQUID FORM
Mean cyclosporine plasma concentration (ng/mL) following administration at 5 mg/kg of CYCLAVANCETM (cyclosporine oral solution) USP MODIFIED and cyclosporine capsules4
Happiness is precision in dosing
Eliminates the inefficiencies of dosing with capsules
Cyclosporine capsules variance from 5 mg/Kg ideal dose4,5+
Happiness is confidence in delivery
Convenient and easy dosing to help promote compliance
Important Safety Information
CYCLAVANCE™ (cyclosporine oral solution)(USP Modified): For use in dogs only. Wear gloves during and wash hands after administration. Gastrointestinal problems and gingival hyperplasia may occur at the initial recommended dose of CYCLAVANCE Oral Solution for Dogs. CYCLAVANCE Oral Solution for Dogs should be used with caution: 1) in cases with diabetes mellitus as it may cause elevated levels of serum glucose; 2) in dogs with renal insufficiency since the effect of cyclosporine use on dogs with compromised renal function has not been studied; 3) in simultaneous administration with drugs that suppress the P-450 enzyme system, such as azoles (e.g. ketoconazole), that may lead to increased plasma levels of cyclosporine. Killed vaccines are recommended for dogs receiving CYCLAVANCE Oral Solution for Dogs because the impact of cyclosporine on the immune response to modified live vaccines has not been evaluated. For full prescribing information, contact Virbac at 1-800-338-3659 or view the Product Insert.
1. Steffan J, Parks C, Seewald W; North American Veterinary Dermatology Cyclosporine Study Group. Clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of cyclosporine in dogs with atopic dermatitis. J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2005;226:1855–1863.
2. Steffan J, Favrot C, Mueller R. A systematic review and meta-analysis of the efficacy and safety of cyclosporin for the treatment of atopic dermatitis in dogs. Vet Dermatol. 2006;17:3–16.
3. Olivry T, DeBoer DJ, Favrot C, et al. Treatment of canine atopic dermatitis: 2015 updated guidelines from the International Committee on Allergic Diseases of Animals (ICADA). BMC Vet Res. 2015;11:210.
4. Data on file. Virbac Corporation.
5. CYCLAVANCE™ (cyclosporine oral solution) USP MODIFIED [product label]. Fort Worth, TX: Virbac AH, Inc.; 2020.
6. ATOPICA™ (cyclosporine capsules). Greenfield, IN: Elanco US Inc.; 2020.
7. Navarro C, Crastes N, Benizeau E, McGahie D. Voluntary acceptance and consumption of two oral ciclosporin formulations in dogs: two randomised, controlled studies. Ir Vet J. 2015;68:3.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Cyclosporine USP MODIFIED
All Rights Reserved. CYCLAVANCE is a trademark of Virbac S.A.