You are instrumental in helping pet owners understand why nutrition matters for spayed and neutered patients. We're glad you're here.
Learn more about pet nutrition by going through our sessions on Nutrition Basics, Nutritional Assessment, Obesity Prevalence, Physiologic Impacts of Spay & Neuter, Current Nutritional Approaches for Spayed & Neutered Patients, How We Can Do Better, and Proactive Weight Management Nutrition for Spayed & Neutered Patients.
Click Here to Access the Program
You will want to log into the site with the same login you use for this site.
Steps to get into the site:
- Click the button above or go to us.learning.virbac.com.
- Log into the site with the same login and password that you use for this site. If you don't have an account or don't know your password, click on the "My Account" box in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Once you are logged in, pick which course you want to take.
- Take the course.
- Your certificate will be emailed to the email address you registered with.
- Any issues, reach out to email@example.com.
Critical Note When Taking the Sessions:
- When you complete a session, you want to either click Exit Activity or click the 3 bars (or "hamburger menu) to get to the screen to access the next session
- eLearning works best on desktop and in the Chrome browser
- If accessing on mobile, scroll over to the right to make sure you are seeing all content